- Hellenic Ministry of Health (NSRF 2007-2013): Exercise as an intervention strategy for promotion of health and for prevention and rehabilitation of chronic diseases(information available in Greek)
- Promoting Adolescent health through an intervention aimed at improving the quality of their participation in Physical Activity
- Xsmoke (information available in Greek)
- Healthykids (information available in Greek)
- Creation of e-learning infrastructures for physical education and ICT topics (2009-2010) (information available in Greek)
- Thalis II- Mechanisms of Muscle Function
- THALIS Project - ESCAPEE - Exercise, Smoking & Alcohol: Investigation of mechanisms & interventions for prevention, cessation & awareness
- Collaborative research grant funded by World Anti-Doping Agency - WADA (2015-2018). From research to application: An evidence-based psychosocial intervention for doping prevention in young athletes.
- Collaborative research grant funded by World Anti-Doping Agency - WADA (2013-2015). A cross-cultural approach to a cross-cultural issue: Psychosocial factors and doping in young athletes.
- Developing an Innovative European Sport Tutorship Model for the Dual Career of Athletes: Project number: 557204 – ERASMUS+: Sport 2014 (2015-2017)
- Dual Athletes Career (2014-2015)
- Employability of Graduates of Sport (EGS) (2014-2015)
- EQUAL: Entrepreneurship in Sport (2002-2014)
- Integrated inter-sector framework to increase the thermal resilience of European workers in the context of global warming (2015-2020)
- Ph.D Scholarship Programme "Heraclitus II" - Investigation of the functional architecture of the human thermoregulatory system through biochemical indices (2011-2015)
- Postdoctoral Researcher support (Rheumatoid.Arthitis - Reducing oxidative stress in chronic inflammation: Design and testing of mechanisms based interventions (2011-2015)
- Sport For All - Scientific Support, Hellenic Ministry of Health, NSRF 2007-2013 (2012-2014) (information available in Greek)
- International Master In Sport Tourism Engineering (IMISTE) Project number: 503754-LLP-1-2009-1-FR-ERASMUS - Erasmus Curriculum Development - Continuing Education (2009-2013)
Muscle Stress Relief. H2020-EU.1.3.3. - Stimulating innovation by means of cross-fertilisation of knowledge, MSCA-RISE-2014
- Information Campaign and CPR Education- kids save lives, Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs, approved October 2015.
Training of B-Level ICT Trainers, Act: «In-Service Teachers’ Training in the Utilization and Application of Digital Technologies in the Teaching Practice», NSRF 2014-2020
- A virtual reality application for the exercise of dementia and Alzheimer. I Research and Innovate (2017).
- Reintegration Through Sport plus-RTS+ - 613034-EPP-1-2019-1-EL-SPO-SCP. Erasmus + (2019).
- Interactive Living for mental Health. Erasmus + (2019).
- Sportspeople Education and Training for Dual Career. Erasmus + (2019)..
- R.T.S.: «Reintegration through Sports». Erasmus + (2018).
- Assessment of new technologies for infectious disease surveillance, prevention and control. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (Framework Contract Number: ECDC/2019/027) (2019-2022).
- Effects of in vitro exercise on the browning of white adipose tissue. Support for Researchers with a focus on Young Investigators (Round 2); Partnership Agreement 2014-2020; Greek Ministry of Development and Investments (Contract Number: 100956 / 646) (2019-2021).
- Field research to test and strengthen heat stress mitigation strategies’. International Labour Organization; United Nations (Contract Number: 40262271 / 1) (2019).
- Desk review of research on heat stress. International Labour Organization; United Nations (Contract Number: 40255529 / 0) (2019).
- COLOSTEO: Nutraceutical supplementation based on colostrum for prevention of osteoporosis. Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) Call: H2020-MSCA-RISE-2017 (grantno. 778277) (2018-2022).
- ICI-THROUGH: Intersectoral collaboration for innovation in non-invasive techniques to estimate human brown adipose tissue activity. Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) Call: H2020-MSCA-RISE-2014 (grant no. 645710) (2014-2018).
- GI-Neu: Impact of colostrum-based neutraceuticals on functional gastrointestinal disorders. EU FP7 People. Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways (IAPP) Call: FP7-PEOPLE-2012-IAPP (grant no. 324476) (2013-2018).
- HEAT-SHIELD: Integrated inter-sector framework to increase the thermal resilience of European workers in the context of global warming’. EU H2020-PHC-2015-two-stage (grant no. 668786) (2016-2021).
- Interindividual variation in response to consumption of plant food bioactives and determinants involved. EU Horizon 2020 COST Action FA1403, Domain Committee “Food and Agriculture” (2014-2018).Novel structural skins: Improving sustainability and efficiency through new structural textile materials and designs. EU FP7 COST Action TU1303, Domain Committee “Transport and Urban Development” (2013-2017).
- European Master’s of Sport and Exercise Psychology Erasmus Mundus Program.
- Development of network of schools in the region of Thessaly for the promotion of health education.
- Self-regulatory strategies and self-efficacy to cope with problems that inhibit participation in sport.
- Attitudes, perceptions and behaviors (1) in the physical education lesson, (2) in sport contexts, (3) towards a healthy style of life, of people differing in gender, age, social class, religion and motor difficulty.
- Differences in motivation in school and sport among Christian and Muslim students.
- Motivation of students in the physical education lesson in elementary school: 1) Changes from the first to the sixth grade, 2) A proposal for the increase of students’ motivation.
- Creation of e-learning infrastructures for Physical Education and Information and Communication Technologies topics (2009-2010)
- Design, development and evaluation of online multimedia courses for the learning of topics related to physical exercise (2009-2010)
- Digital School IΙ: Extension and Utilization of the Digital School Platform, the Interactive Books and the Learning Object Repository, NSRF 2014-2020